Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stomach Bug..... Ughhhh (Again)

The terrible stomach bug has plagued our house yet again......poor Greg was violently ill throughout the night and still not feeling great today but better thankfully. Dylan kept him company....such a good puppy! Thankfully I had already planned on Ryan going to Polina's so I could get to the eye Dr. for a check up. But now I will rest a little and put on my rubber gloves and disinfect the entire house before I pick him up tomorrow. Yes Polina is a saint I asked her to keep him over night so I could disinfect the entire house and keep him away from the germs for a day. I think Greg should be better by tomorrow.

Anyways my morning was extremely productive despite a sleepless night. I was at Target at 9 Am picking up somethings for Uncle Freddy. His birthday is in a few days and I wanted to get him some special surprises! Then I hit BRU to return a few items and to use the credit to buy my parents a video monitor for their house. Grammy Sharon is a little worried our little monkey Ryan may try to jump out of his crib while we are away in a few weeks. She is very nervous to babysit for us now but I assured her she can watch his every move in the video monitor haha! Then I hit the Milford mall for my eye app. Geez our silly eye care insurance did not have any providers in town so I decided to play it safe and go to the mall rather than venturing into Bridgeport....you never know if you will end up in the nicer areas or the ghetto. But even with eye care insurance the glasses and contacts were not cheap. I know it is partially my fault I did pick out another pair of Coach frames but that is just in case I have to wear my glasses in public.

So now I will take care of sick hubby and clean ( I actually really enjoy cleaning!)

Oh also wanted to wish my parents a very Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a fantastic dinner!

1 comment:

Christina said...

my worst fear - the stomach bug. So far we are ok in our house. I just hope your house feels better!!

We had a great time seeing you guys. hope to you see you again soon!