Friday, May 2, 2008

On the Mend

So Greg is on the mend recovering from the stomach bug. You know he is feeling beter if he is at the driving range and that is where he was when I called at lunch time to check in on him. I am sure fresh air will do him good I told him not to over do it though. But anyone who really knows Greg knows that even a bug won't cut into his golf game! So glad he is feeling better.

So I was in Target yesterday buying some things to disinfect the house with and I had some Method cleaning products in my hands. They are organic environmentally friendly cleaning products but after reading the back it said very clearly NOT antibacterial and I thought I needed a good antibacterial agent to kill off all the germs so I went with the good old fashioned clorox. I fear that I amy have gone a bit overboard with the cleaning though b/c poor Dylan got sick from all the fumes. He kept walking across the floors I had bleached. I did have all the windows open too. But maybe I will still consider switching over to the earth friendly products next time around.

Oh yeah also while changing my sheets over I discovered not only does our front loading washer and dryer eat socks especially baby socks but apparently they also eat full sized fitted sheets. Yes a full sized fitted sheet went in but apparently did not come back out and I searched the entire basement and linen closet with no luck in locating the sheet. So at present we have mix matched sheets on our bed. Oh well at least it is clean right?

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments: