Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beach Play date!



Ryan at the Beach Today!





Ryan and Lily enjoying the sand.



We enjoyed a play date at the beach today. It was the perfect beach day for the kids. Not too hot and not too cold. Ryan and Lily really enjoyed playing in the sand although they were both more interested in the snacks/cellphones/cameras than the beach toys Suz and I lugged! It was great they pretty much stayed on or near the blanket and did not wander off too much and they did not seem interested in eating the sand this year. Although Ryan did taste a few rocks. So yes due to all the cheerios and goldfish at the beach this morning there was major mutiny at lunch time but that was expected.

Okay I have to ask how many of you clicked on the photos from the previous post to see the big news?????

Enjoy the warm weather!

3 comments:

mccashew said...

Just catching up here. I had a feeling!!! YAY! Congrats to your family - what wonderful news and what a cute t shirt too!!! When when give me all the details, or just tell me in person on Sunday! =)

Jenny G said...

OMG!! I have almost in tears so excited for your family!! Sorry..I would have posted sooner, but didn't realize those were slideshows to click on. Please keep me on your "update" lists ok? I want to know as much as you'll share with me about this pregnancy!! Congrats!!!!

Almost forgot to say that the photos are so cute!!

Christina said...

Thats great news!! Congratulations!!