Sunday, September 9, 2007

I like Beets yum yum!

So I picked up some beets at the farmer's market last week and I roasted them in the oven last night gave them to Ryan for lunch with some yogurt. It looked like he had hot pink lipstick on it was so funny...again I really wish I had my camera! We had lunch with Michelle and Amanda and they really got a kick out of the hot pink lipstick! We went for a walk around downtown Milford after lunch and Ryan fell asleep so Michelle and I carried him in the jogger up an entire flight of stairs to her apartment and parked him in her bedroom don't you know as soon as I started to walk away he opened his little eyes and wanted to play! Oh well not afternoon nap today but no problem still happily played and took a quick cat nap when we got home.

Day 2 without Greg still doing well. Keeping busy. Able to get stuff done in the kitchen keeping Ryan occupied with pots and pans measuring spoons and cups. What great entertainment for Ryan they clang and are shiny and make a lot of noise. Too bad Dylan runs away horrified from all the noise. It is offical for the past 3 days Ryan has been eating table food it is becoming more easy now that I do not have to puree everything.

Have a great week!

XOXO Ryan

No comments: