Thursday, November 1, 2007

Get to know your neighbors

I just have to share this experience with you....yesterday I took the video monitor outside so Dylan and I could play a little in the yard while Ryan napped for 2 1/2 hours (YES!) and I noticed a little static on the monitor. At first I thought it might have been sleeping giant awakening but it was just static (phew!) so I decided to change the channel from A to B and to my surprise I got a clear view of what looked to be my neighbor's baby's crib (2 doors down). At first I thought this was really funny then I thought some more about it. What if they cold see/hear us too? Should we ditch our monitor? Just an FYI for anyone who has a video monitor your neighbors may be getting to know you a bit better than you think.

PS Greg and I are enjoying Ryan's Halloween candy he really made out with a lot of loot:)Too bad he does not know what he is missing.

XOXO RYAN

No comments: