Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Time for an upgrade!

Okay guys I just had to tell you all it is time for an upgrade(in diapers that is) We had a huge poopy blowout this morning in our size 4 cruisers (must have been the oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast)I have to say this has not happened since Ryan was a teeny tiny baby....but yes it is time for an upgrade I was trying to use all of these size 4's but I ended up changing bed sheets yesterday morning...upon awakening Ryan had soaked through his pj's, his sleep vest, and his sheets and now the blowout today. So it is definitely time for the bigger size which I must say he has worn these by far the longest! I did give his little tush a quick little bath in our upstairs bathroom sink which was disastrous (I do not recommend doing this) He sat down started splashing and the sink over flowed on to the floor but in the end I had a very clean happy baby! Happy Halloween everyone.

XOXO RYAN

No comments: