Thursday, August 14, 2008

Second night in the Big Boy Bed....

Second night in the big boy bed went pretty well. He went down without a fuss in and out of the bed a while then I heard him run and jump in bed and he stayed there all night until Daddy came home around 12:30. He took a shower and made a little noise and Ryan woke up calling for Daddy so Greg slept in the room with him last night but Ryan slept in his bed until this morning. I think they got up around 6:30.

This afternoon for his nap he jumped in the bed and I told him I was going downstairs for some lunch but he had to take a nap in his big boy bed. He stood at the gate for a while crying about 10 minutes. Then I heard him run and jump in bed and I just checked the monitor he is in the bed fast asleep. I think he is tired though we were over Christian's for a playdate this morning and the boys played and played and tired themselves out! Thanks for a fun playdate Christina! It was great seeing you and Christian!

I hope Ryan continues to sleep in his big boy bed. I am just glad he is still napping. Thanks for all the encouraging comments! Okay I will stop with the annoying updates and talk about something else tomorrow!

No comments: