Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ryan and his Big Boy Bed!!!



Ryan likes his new big boy bed! (age 21 months)




Ryan are you getting sleepy yet??



Ryan likes his new bed but will he sleep in it???



Hmmm....I can actually get out?!?!?!....Who needs sleep really??

Okay Day #1 in the big boy bed...He is upstairs in his room NOT napping...playing??? Certainly NOT in his big boy bed sleeping. Has been up there for 20 minutes. Cried a little at first then played..then stood at the gate calling..."mommy please....mommy please out" Now crying again. Not sure if maybe this was a mistake I was hoping for at least "quiet time" Sadly the video monitor only shows his bed not the entire room so I have no idea what he is actually up to in his room. Not a whole lot for him to get into thankfully. I am going to try and attempt to ignore him a bit more and see if he gets tired enough to go to sleep (hopefully that is the plan anyways) I will give it a try and see...... Wish me luck!

3 comments:

grammie sharon said...

mimis little man----my dumpling is getting so big

love mimi

Erin Flynn said...

Ryan looks so happy in that little bed! Do you think he should sleep in the twin bed or the pack-n-play here in Medfield in a few weeks?!?

mccashew said...

WOW! What a milestone!!!!