Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanks Grammy Grampy and Uncle Freddie

Just a quick note.....Thanks so much to Grammy, Grampy and Uncle Freddie who stayed with Ryan and I over the weekend and helped us get out the door this morning while Greg is away traveling. I get lonesome especially on the weekends because that is when we all spend time together as a family. So I was so ecstatic to have the company this weekend! It was such an enormous help you have no idea. I was able to spend time with my family, finish our Christmas shopping, make Christmas cookies with mom, go to the gym, get extra sleep, and get out the door for work on time this morning (I usually run about 10-15 min. late). It brings tears of joy to know that I have such loving families on both sides who will go out of there way to be there for Ryan and I while Greg is traveling. It is not easy but we are getting used to it now with a little help from our families! Thanks guys could not have asked for a better family or better in-laws! Glad we are all so close. And we wanted you all to know how much Greg and I truly appreciate all that you do for us. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few weeks!

No comments: