Thursday, August 9, 2007

Surprise visit




This week Ryan and I decided to surprise Grammy Sharon with a visit for the day on Tuesday. Stupidly I did not call anyone or tell mom or dad I was coming and after driving for an 1 1/2 hours I really had to pee! Of course Ryan was asleep in the carseat and when I pulled in the driveway no one was home. Mom, Dad,a nd Freddie were all at work... and of course mom and dad got a new front door and gave me a key which I conviently misplaced so I was locked out. So no worried thank goodness mom works intown we went to her work so I could use the bathroom and get her key. Needless to say I now have a home key thanks Daddy! Grammy and Grampy were so happy to see Ryan and it was such a great surprise. Grammy has been alittle down with Gret Grampy and everything so I think our visit really perked her up a bit :) It was so great to spend the day in Agawam. We had a wonderful visit. Grammy we know how hard it is for you and we are always here for you! Glad we were able to cheer you up a bit.

Wednesday we had a playdate with Caroline and the babies played inthe playzone and the tunnel. Ryan just loves that tunnel and he loves to play peek-a-boo and roll around in the tunnel. Boy were they tired after Ryan and Caroline both took 2 hour naps after their playdate. So both moms had a little rest too. I ahve been trying to rest when he rests jsut so I can keep up with him when he is awake as you all know Ryan is constantly on the move!

Today we had a demo music together class in Trumbull. We are trying to decide what activities to sign up for this fall. We took the summer off and are ready for some fun this fall. The music class was great. Ryan seemed to really enjoy the class. He as constantly moving throughout the entire class and crawling alla roudn the room. My biggest concern is that he may get distracted and and become disengaged in the class activities. Then there is always swimming on Tuesdays that we know he loves. Any suggestions?





Michelle cam over for a visit today. It was great to see her. She had not seen us since the begining of May. She was so impressed with Ryan and all of his gross motor skills. He aws such a flirt with her and screeched at her with delight. Puppy Dylan also loves Michelle too and got lots of hugs and kisses too.

Well tomorrow it is back to work. Heard it is suppossed to rain...too bad:( Hope everyone had a great weekend. Hope to hear from everyone soon. Love you.

XOXO Ryan

No comments: