Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another tooth on the way!

Ryan was a little fussy this morning and we could not figure out why...I mean not overly fussy just a little whiney and clingy. I also noticed he was biting my thumb and my leg...Hmmm sure enough I flet inside his mouth and another tooth is pushing through. The top right lateral incisor. So funny I went to the gym this morning to come home and find Greg and Ryan asleep in the big chair. Ryan was asleep sucking on a mango in the self feeder (I know this is a huge no no in terms of dental caries) but Greg told me his teeth were bothering him and baby oragel was not cutting it and he really seemed to enjoy the feeling of the frozen mangoes on his sensitive gums. It was so precious. Today we took Ryan to get his 9 month photos and they came out really cute. Greg took Ryan for the rest of the day and I got to relax and get a mani/pedi and go grocery shopping sans baby. It was so weird to be out and about without him. I guess he missed me while I was gone because he was saying "ma ma" while I was out. He normally just says "Da Da" all day. I find this odd because he rarely says "ma ma" aroune me. But Polina his babysitter has told me he says "ma ma" a lot too.

So Ryan LOVES doors now he loves to open and close any kind of door and he even tries to oepn the bathroom cabinets....ha ha Ryan they are baby proofed. He finds it puzzling that he cannot open the doors. He opens and closed the door to his bedroom. This baby is going to be a climber he already climbs up pillows on the bed to touch the headboard. He shimmies his way off my lap on the couch to the floor and he even squirms out of my arms to get at things out of his reach. He is so smart he knows when he is not supposed to touch something because he will turn to me and give me devilish smile and head straight for whatever he is not supposed to be touching like the phone, the remote, the computer.

Yesterday we did a little shopping at the westchester mall. I bought Ryan a halloween costume I know it is a bit early but it was so cute and I could not resist. They had so many adorable costumes out already! We also had Caroline and her parents over for dinner. Ryan and Caroline played and we got to enjoy a very nice dinner with Sarah and Jamie. We all had such a wondeful evening. Sorry no pictures our camera wa charging :(

It was great to spend the weekend as a family something we have not done in a while. We usually have so much going on so it was nice to lay low and relax a little. Hope you are all doing well we miss you and hope to see everyone soon.

Love to all,
Ryan Alexander XOXO

1 comment:

grammie sharon said...

so glad you had a good relaxing sunday. what a cute picture that would have been with greg, ryan sleeping on the big chair. i can picture it now.

love to all